The Kingdom of Riftwood is one of the five known Kingdoms in Elyria.
The Kingdom of Riftwood is overseen by House Einar. House Einar is an old house with humble beginnings. The House traces its beginning to Sigur Vordsworn of Old Myrkyr. The House values Wisdom, Honor, and Magnanimity.
Riftwood is governed by House Einar, though maintains a Council which guides the King or Queen in the enactment of new laws and edicts.
Half of the council consists of the four military leaders:
- The Commandant, who leads The Order of the Hawk
- The Admiral, who leads The Order of the Kingfisher
- The Chief Medical Officer, who leads The Order of the Phoenix
- The Chief Intelligence Officer, who leads The Order of the Owl.
The other half of the Council consists of the four Chancellors:
- The Chancellor of Coin
- The Chancellor of Trade
- The Chancellor of Agriculture
- and The Chancellor of Education
The Council is led by The Steward.